- LAUGHING SO HARD OVER THE MOST RIDICULOUS SHIT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT, CLUTCHING THEIR STOMACHS, SNORTING AND STRUGGLING TO BREATHE
- Person A leaving tHIGH HICKEYS ON PERSON B (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)
- BOTH OF THEM BEING THE BEST FRIENDS THAT EVERYONE JUST ASSUMES IS A COUPLE AND NO ONe is even surprised when they announce their official bc wtf do u mean u werent before
- GIVINGG EACH OTHER ESKIMO KISSES
- GIVING EACH OTHER BUTTERFLY KISSES
- FIGHTING OVER THE LAST COOKIE
- WRESTLING MATCH ON THE COUCH THAT ENDS WITH ONE OF THEM HITTING THEIR HEADS ON THE FLOOR AND THE OTHER HAS TO KISS THE BOOBOO BETTER
- GOING ON AN ICE SKATING DATE AND PERSON A BEING A KLUTZ THAT KEEPS FALLING SO PERSON B HAS TO HOLD THEIR HANDS BUT THEY BOTH END UP TRIPPING AND LANDING ON THEIR ASSES AND EVERYONE STARES AT THEM AS THEY KEEP LAUGHING
- DOING CUDDLY MOVIE NIGHTS AND CRYING OVER CHEESY CHICK FLICKS
- MAKING FUN OF BAD MOVIES TOGETHER
- BEING THE ANNOYING PPL IN THE BACK OF A MOVIE THEATER THAT TRY TO THROW POPCORN AT PEOPLE
- FIGHTING OVER WHO GETS TO BE BIG SPOON
- NOW I’M CRYING
- ABORT MISSION ABORT ABORT
- I DIDN’T NEED THIS
admiraljaneway replied to your post “ugh i just got my uni timetable and i have two days where i have 6…”
aw thanks, sweetie!
*hugs for you*
(also, how have i not been following you before now. i don’t understand cause your blog is fab)
if u don’t get my love for harry potter im sorry but we will neville be friends
- The guy living below me has a really loud alarm clock that always wakes me up at the ass crack of dawn AU
- I went to investigate a scream and found my neighbour standing on a chair to avoid a rat/cockroach/snake AU
- My neighbour has a really squeaky bed and my bedroom is right below theirs AU
- Someone keeps stealing my doormat AU
- My pet tarantula escaped and I forgot to warn the guy below me who is scared of spiders AU
- I need you to pet sit my pet this weekend and I forgot to mention it’s a giant snake, the mice are in the freezer, thanks bye! AU
- The apartment above me has left their tape on or something and water is LEAKING THROUGH MY CEILING WTF! AU
- My neighbour’s sister got the wrong house number and barged into my apartment AU
- The guy next door/my roommate always steals my coffee, so I started to make extra AU
APARTMENT AUs! (ﾉ◕ヮ◕)ﾉ
Being a “product of their times” is no excuse. Never let someone off the hook for bigotry.
STEVE ROGERS IS IN SLYTHERIN OKAY. I DON’T CARE HOW NICE OR GOOD HE IS, THAT MEANS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.
YES HE’S BRAVE, BUT DID YOU NOT WATCH THE FIRST HALF HOUR OF THE FIRST AVENGER? DID YOU NOT WATCH ANY OF THAT MOVIE? THAT LITTLE SHIT LIED ON FEDERAL FORMS TO GET WHAT HE WANTED. HIS AMBITION WAS TO JOIN THE ARMY AND HE DID IT BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY. HE WAS RUTHLESSLY EFFECTIVE. HE WAS UMAPOLOGETICALLY BADASS. HE’S CLEVER AND DETERMINED AND RESOURCEFUL AND A LEADER, ALL SLYTHERIN QUALITIES.
AND IF YOU THINK THAT HE HAD A HOUSE PREFERENCE BC “”“NICENESS”“”” LEMME TELL YOU THAT IF THAT BOY KNEW THAT SLYTHERIN COULD HELP HIM GET WHERE HE WANTED TO GO IN LIFE, HE WOULD NOT THINK TWICE. HE WOULD NOT LISTEN TO STEREOTYPES ABOUT THAT HOUSE, NOR WOULD HE LOOK DOWN OF KIDS FROM OTHER HOUSES, ESPECIALLY CUZ THAT SOFT HEARTED HEROIC NERD OF A BEST FRIEND HE HAS DEFINITELY ENDED UP IN HUFFLEPUFF.
ugh i just got my uni timetable and i have two days where i have 6 hours in a row.
and two early starts